Please send all artwork in RGB colour and 72 dpi.
Please also provide the link/url with the artwork.
Accepted file formats:
Websites: GIF, GIF animated, JPG, PNG.
E-newsletters: GIF, JPG. (Animated gif are acceptable if the first frame conveys your message as it will NOT animated in some email browsers)
Leaderboard 728w x 90h pixels
MPU 1,2,3 300w x 250h pixels
Half banner A, B 300w x 100h pixels
Stick banner ad 350w x 70h pixels
Top, Bottom banner 590w x 72h pixels
MPU 300w x 250h pixels
Half banner 300w x 100h pixels
Please provide us with:
- Artwork made using the guidelines below
- Subject heading
- Sender name (e.g. Company name)
- Date and time of send
- Email addresses of people who should receive the test message
Supplying the HTML message:
We use Campaign Monitor to send our 3rd party mailing. Please check the following guide on creating a successful email before sending us your artwork:
- Do not use DIV tags or absolute positioning; place your content within no more than 600 pixels wide. This width includes borders. No heights are needed within the table tags.
- Centre-align the main table containing your HTML content.
- Do not exceed a total combined image download size of 150kbs. Keep image file sizes optimised and include “alt” tags on each image. All images must be called directly from your own server and referenced by the complete URL or supplied in an image folder. Define the height and width of all images (for faster load times).
- Please try to keep the ratio of image and text equal or preferably more text than image. This will help with getting through spam filters.
- Use the target=”_blank” attribute, so that people who read e-mail with webmail services do not have the requested page appear within their webmail interface.
- Please do not use background images in tables as these do not display well in Outlook which 11% of our users read their e-mails by. If you must use background images, please refer to this article and test thoroughly as BIBA Publishing will be unable to correct if it fails during testing.
- Microsoft Word is not suitable for formatting HTML to BIBA Publishing’s requirements.
- Do not use image maps within your HTML code.
- No attachments can be dispatched.
Materials should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and your advertising contact five working days prior to the desired delivery date.
Industry-sponsored videos can be published on the BIBA Publishing websites (Videos section).
- Video (see accepted formats below).
- Title and Teaser text.
- Time stamp for thumbnail/freeze frame/poster frame.
There are two options available:
If you are hosting your video on YouTube, Vimeo, Vzaar or any other video hosting services please supply a link to the video or preferably the iframe code or any other type of embedding code used.
Hosted by BIBA Publishing
Please supply the video at the highest quality possible (HD 1080p) keeping the file size below 1GB. BIBA Publishing hosts videos using the vzaar.com online service which encodes videos automatically.
Prefered video file format:
Accepted file formats:
.asf — asf format
.avi — avi format
.flv — flv format
.m4v — raw MPEG4 video format
.mov, mp4, m4a, 3g2, mj2 — QuickTime/MPEG4/Motion JPEG 2000 format
.wmv — Windows Media Video format
Please click here for guidance should you wish to convert the format of your video.
Please note that, depending on the specifications of your video, there may be an additional charge for BIBA Publishing to host your material.
Note: Whilst BIBA Publishing does not limit the length of the videos, we advise you not to exceed 15 minutes in order to engage the audience.
Please send all artworks in RGB colour and 72 dpi and in the .PNG format ONLY
Please supply linking URL for artwork.
320w x 480h pixels
480w x 320h pixels
640w x 960h pixels
960w x 640h pixels
768w x 1024h pixels
1024w x 768h pixels
320w x 50h pixels
360w x 50h pixels
414w x 50h pixels
600w x 50h pixels
768w x 50h pixels
800w x 50h pixels
1024w x 50h pixels
1280w x 50h pixels